VXT(Video Crossing Transcoder)
VXT system consists of VXT and VXT viewer. It is a monitoring system which transfers an optimized video stream from IP CCTV on the restricted bandwidth networks, such as satellite.
- Transfers enhanced video stream by optimizing video quality in the low bandwidth networks
- Transfers clear video stream of user setting area by ROI (Region Of Interest) function
- Automatically controls the resolution from 320x240 to 1280x720, depending on network situation
- Automatically controls the frame rate from 1fps to 30fps, depending on network situation
- Provides up to 16 channels of real-time monitoring in the low bandwidth networks
- Supports the recoding, playback, PTZ(Pan-Tilt-Zoom) of IP camera
- Supports the ONVIF-s protocol for the better controlling of IP camera
The VXT Viewer is installed on the PC of ship owner’s office to display real-time optimized video stream.
- Monitoring situations within the ship
- Video conferences
- Remote medical care